Monday, December 12, 2005

 

I'm BAAAaaaack!


Been a while since I blogged. But now I'm back; cleaned out the spam (grrrrr) and will start getting back ointo the swing of things.
Been a busy fall; plenty of travel, some biking and best of all, my fractured knee is all healed and pretty much back to normal. Now I drop the eight pounds that crept up during my reduced activity, pump the cardio back up to normal and define a few leg muscles once again, and HEY it'll be SPRING. Birds singin', trees blooming, hormones moaning... all that kind of good stuff.
Plenty of news on the bike front to share also.

Happy and best Holidays ever to everyone.

JJJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

YAY!!! Glad to see you ;)

12:39 AM  
Blogger Herina said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and usefull information with us.

Benefits of Green Tea

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Google


Poddys Art And Photography Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission

Powered by Blogger